About The Charity
The Suu Foundation is a charitable organisation registered in the United States. It is governed by a Board, who establish the strategic vision for the organisation in consultation with Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor of Burma.
The Board is chaired by Jean Todt.
The Board also receives advice from the Friends of the Suu Foundation, a body of people drawn from Myanmar and around the world who assist with their counsel, support and encouragement in the work that we are doing.
The Executive of the Foundation comprises a Chief Executive, General Secretary and Chief Financial Officer.
- Jean Todt, Board Chair
- Michelle Yeoh, Board Member
- Roger Zanier, Board Member
- U Aung Nyein Chan, Country Director (Myanmar)
- Michael Marett-Crosby, Chief Executive Officer
- Florence Woerth, General Secretary